Vicky Griffiths is our resident Remedial Massage Therapist.
Remedial massage involves the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body with the hands – using a variety of techniques and pressures that can warm, tone, stretch, relax and release tension. It is a comprehensive and completely natural treatment which aids the body’s own healing process.
There can be many benefits of remedial massage as it affects many systems of the body –
- muscles are relaxed, toned and strengthened
- blood circulation is improved
- improved joint function can help mobility and flexibility
- the lymphatic system is stimulated which helps to flush out toxins
- aches and pains in muscles and joints can be relieved
- the nervous system can be soothed or stimulated
- digestion can be improved
- massage can help prevent injury
- massage can invoke a general feeling of well-being and promotes relaxation.
Just a few of the conditions that will benefit –
- stress related disorders
- lower back pain
- neck and shoulder problems
- sports and accidental injuries
- repetitive strain injuries
- frozen shoulder
- plantar fascilitis
- arthritis…..and many more.
A healthy body is one which can move easily and freely …freedom of movement requires good, healthy muscles.
Check out Vicky’s website for further details here
Call 01457 821 800 or email email@example.com to make an appointment or to find out more.