Karey Whitehead BSc (Hons) qualified in 2001 and has built an impressive patient portfolio including sports clubs and celebrities who have come to rely on her professional service and meticulous treatments.
- General palliative footcare
- Problem Nails
- Fungal infections
- Nail surgery
Custom-made and fitted footbeds/ insoles:
- We fit and stock Healthy Step insoles. Fantastic footbeds!
Beauty Treatments include:
- Medipedi -the medical pedicure-beauty for the feet. A full podiatry treatment with nail paint and reflexology foot massage.
- Gel Nails – A Gel overlay which can be in French or colour with optional glitter and Diamontes – lasts for up to 8 weeks and is brilliant for the summer and holidays.
Podiatry Treatments Include:
- Routine Nail Care – Palliative care of the feet, maintaining nails and removing painful corns and callous caused by day to day living.
- Verrucae Treatment.
- Athletes Foot and Fungal Nail treatment – Diagnosis and treatment of this condition.
- Sports related problems and Biomechanical assessment (Insoles) – When feet are under impact the alignment of the bones can cause trauma not only to the feet but also to the rest of the skeleton, leading to pain and stress. Biomechanics is the study of the foot shape and the science of realigning it through the use of insoles.
- Ingrown Toe Nails and Nail Surgery- Severe and irritating nail problems can result from trauma, footwear, or biomechanical problems. This may result in the need for the removal of the problem nail or part of it, under local anaesthetic.
- For patients who have diabetes-related foot problems: Assessments, care and treatments.
Karey Whitehead Total Footcare Podiatrists are HPC registered and are members of the Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists