Chiropody & Podiatry
Whitehead BSc (Hons) qualified in 2001 and has built an
impressive patient portfolio including sports clubs and celebrities
who have come to rely on her professional service and meticulous
- General palliative footcare
- Problem Nails
- Fungal infections
- Nail surgery
Custom-made and fitted footbeds/ insoles:
- We fit and stock Healthy Step insoles. Fantastic footbeds!
Beauty Treatments include:
- Medipedi -the medical pedicure-beauty for the feet. A full
podiatry treatment with nail paint and reflexology foot
- Gel Nails - A Gel overlay which can be in French or colour with
optional glitter and Diamontes - lasts for up to 8 weeks and is
brilliant for the summer and holidays.
Podiatry Treatments Include:
- Routine Nail Care - Palliative care of the feet, maintaining
nails and removing painful corns and callous caused by day to day
- Verrucae Treatment.
- Athletes Foot and Fungal Nail treatment - Diagnosis and
treatment of this condition.
- Sports related problems and Biomechanical assessment (Insoles)
- When feet are under impact the alignment of the bones can cause
trauma not only to the feet but also to the rest of the skeleton,
leading to pain and stress. Biomechanics is the study of the foot
shape and the science of realigning it through the use of
- Ingrown Toe Nails and Nail Surgery- Severe and irritating nail
problems can result from trauma, footwear, or biomechanical
problems. This may result in the need for the removal of the
problem nail or part of it, under local anaesthetic.
- For patients who have diabetes-related foot problems:
Assessments, care and treatments.
Karey Whitehead Total Footcare Podiatrists are HPC registered
and are members of the Society of Chiropodists &